Monday, March 30, 2009

Beckham

Last year for my birthday Lonnie gave me a Willow statue of a woman holding a baby. It was titled "My Little Angel" and was supposed to represent Beckham. I've always thought of Beckham as my little angel and he lives up to his title. Sure he's becoming more adventurous and asserting his little toddler will to make mischief. But, overall he's just a little joy. He eats with a spoon and will help you put toys away. He's mellow and funny. He loves to dance and laugh and watch Shaun the Sheep. He's a snuggler and the sweetest little guy I could have asked for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a little angel, I've seen it :)
What a sweet post Jill.

joshnmaddiesmum said...

I feel the same way about Maddie - although she is getting an A-ti-tude! So check back in another 3 months!