Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lonnie's 25 Random Things

25 Random Things About ME.
1. I hate talking on phones but ironically I spent two years in a job talking on phones.
2. I love reading about pirate history.
3. I love Yo Gabba Gabba. I know that it's a kid's show.
4. I used to drag race in the NHRA Jr. Dragster program, and I won every race.
5. Sometimes people ask me if I know there was a famous soccer player that has the same name as my son Beckham.
6. I once tried to impress a girl I liked by drinking salt.
7. My middle name is Earl.
8. I love eastern Europe.
9. I have enough Samoan blood to claim pacific Islander on legal documents. My grandmother still lives with my clan the Galeai (pronounced Nally (like Wally) I) on Pago Pago.
10. I used to play in a metal band.
11. I actually write and play electronic music but as soon as I finish a song I delete it.
12. I hate needles and spiders.
13. I daydream about space.
14. I like to run in circles while listening to music...... it helps me think.
15. My daughter wishes she had a tail and frequently asks if she can have one.
16. My favorite animal is the duckbilled platapus.
17. I own every season of Alf, Dinosaurs, and Planet of the Apes the T.V. series.
18. I am related to the drummer of the 80's band the Jets.
19. I want to be a professor.
20. Growing up I had a crush on Helen Hunt.
21. I always had crushes on red heads but never dated one.
22. Futbol is my favorite sport.
23. My very first kiss was on a Disney ride.
24. My wife is a year and a half older than me.
25. My wife is the most beautiful girl in the world, that means all you other girls can only be................. did you guess? Yep 2nd best.

No comments: