Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little snow in Rexburg

So, Saturday it snowed a lot here and after getting dressed for the day (and doing my hair), I decided to take my kids outside. Once we all had our boots, gloves, hats, coats and snowpants on (at least 30 minutes later) we went out into the cold. I attached a bungee cord to our little green sled and pulled the kids through the parking lot. It was hilarious to watch my kids. I was laughing so hard I could hardly see. I wish I could have taken some pictures. Luckily I did pull out my camera to get a shot of McKayla's snowman. I think he's pretty cute. It was a fun morning.
This is me feeling really exhausted after running through the parking lot!

Beckham was very excited to go back inside where it was warm. He liked the sled the first time around the parking lot but then he became wary of it.

Notice McKayla doesn't even have her coat on anymore. Hey, at least I got her back out there to take the picture!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what cute pictures!

Amber Madsen said...

How FUN! Your kids are getting so big! What a DARLING little snowman!!!

Ben and Alissa said...

Sounds (and looks) like everyone had fun! Your kids are just so cute!

Emily said...

You look so cute Jill! And so happy. Your two little ones are growing! I can't believe it! Love you!

Scott & Jess said...

Are you enjoying being back home? Jackson asks about McKayla all the time, and still calls the spare room at grandmas McKayla's room! We miss you guys!!