Saturday, October 17, 2009

Waiting

I have to say that the last week or so of pregnancy is not my favorite. As most of you know, I'm the type of person who likes everything nicely organized. I like to plan things in advance and schedule them in so I know exactly what to expect. Well, unless you are getting induced or a C-section you can't really pencil in when you are going to go into labor and have your baby. It makes me just a little batty waiting for this little guy to arrive. I had an appointment yesterday and I thought for sure I'd already started dilating. The doctor told me that if I wanted to feel good about my progress I could claim a centimeter. That doesn't make me feel good. I thought I'd be a 3 or 4 with all the pressure I've been feeling. Ho-hum. I've finished everything on my "Get-it-done-before-the-baby-arrives List" and now I'm just waiting.

4 comments:

Corrine said...

i cant wait, oh i cant wait!! i want to see pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

the waiting game is never fun but he'll be here before you know it. I can't wait to see him :)

Dawnell said...

I'm thinking about you! Best wishes for an easy labor! I'll be watching for pics.

Jennifer said...

I hope that everything goes well! I'm excited to see pictures!