Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Shower

Well, it's official . . . I have the best sister-in-law ever! Actually all of my sisters-in-law are great but yesterday Jess threw me an awesome baby shower. Everything was so beautiful and the food was fantastic. We had chocolate fondue and lots of yummy things to dip in it, cider, an apple cake, a veggie tray, crackers and pumpkin butter. There were a nice mix of guests . . . some people I haven't seen in at least 10 years. I wish we could have gotten a group shot but . . . my camera's batteries died. This was the first shower I've had where my mom and grandma could attend. That was nice, too. I received a lot of really great gifts and several packs of diapers. All of which will come in very handy. I can't believe that I am 37 weeks. I miss laying on my stomach and being able to run. I've been getting tons of braxton hicks with this pregnancy . . . I hope that means Liam won't incubate too much longer. I think he will be born on the 23rd and I'm crossing my fingers he won't be late.

YUM!
Debbi playing the Dirty Diaper game . . .

Julie, Shelli, Sue and Natallie checking out the contents of their dirty diapers . . .

Natallie?!? Don't worry, it's just chocolate!

At home after the shower showing Lonnie some of the things we received. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

I love the pictures! I think you forgot to mention that the only thing lacking was me. :) I am glad that you had such a great baby shower, just a few more weeks! Love you!

Corrine said...

so fun!! Sad I wasnt there! you look great!