Sunday, September 6, 2009

Upsidedown motorcycle

Ahhh, I hate trying to put pictures on my blogs. These pics are in reverse order from the way I wanted them to be and I don't know how to rearrange them. If anyone wants to share any tips with me . . . feel free. Anyway, I wrote a little about these pics but I left it at the bottom so that maybe the pictures will make sense. Please scroll down!

Beckham on his new "Motorcycle".
Kayla loves her helmet and knee pads.
Rock on!
Cousin Brett, Beckham and Kayla checking out Grandpa's bike.
Beckham's in heaven. He LOVES motorcycles!


When Lonnie's dad got to Rexburg for Lonnie's graduation, the kids were enthralled with his motorcycle. Grandpa McGill bought them helmet and pads . . . the kids thought they were soooo cool. It gets better though. On his way back to CA he stopped at our new apartment in WA. Lonnie, Grandpa and the kids took a trip to Walmart and returned with "motorcycles" of their own.

1 comment:

Corrine said...

you can just drag the pictures to re-arrange them. or up load them in reverse order... ex: the pictures you want last put them in the first upload picture slot. ;) October is getting here quickly! cant wait to see pics of little Liam!!! miss you guys!!

in the pic of Kayla, I can just imagine her saying "again, again."