Thursday, September 10, 2009

Prince of Pizza

Okay, so not long after we moved to WA we were really hungry for Pizza one night and splurged. We even shared with my parents and grandma. Needless to say, there wasn't much left . . . a slice, maybe two. When we got home I put the box on the table and hurried to get the kids ready for bed. I was finishing up with McKayla and calling the kids to come in for family prayer and scripture time. Hmmm . . . no Beckham. We all went out to the kitchen to find this. He was laughing like crazy. I think Lonnie was disappointed he wouldn't be having pizza for lunch the next day but . . . you gotta admit this is pretty cute!


3 comments:

Corrine said...

ADORABLE!!

Ben and Alissa said...

I love that he was laughing like crazy about it! So cute!

Dawnell said...

Hah! No remorse at all. It must have been totally worth it. :)