Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Ultrasound

My new doctor just got a new ultrasound machine and was offering free ultrasounds. Well, who am I to turn down anything free. It was fun to see Liam's face in 3D and know exactly where he's at in my tummy. He's about 5 and a half pounds now which means he'll probably be about 8lbs when he's born. The doctor said my due date according to today's measurements is probably around the 23rd . . . that's also when I think the baby will be born. My official due date of the 27th has never seemed right. Only a few more weeks to go.

2 comments:

Chari said...

How exciting! Do you feel ready? I love the 3D ultrasounds, it's amazing how many details you can see!

Jarmandashmar said...

Jill are you kidding me! Holy moly! It doesn't feel like you've even been gone that long but here you are about to have another baby! Yay for you! Tell McKayla that Ashlyn and Ashlyn's mom say hi:)