Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Train?

So, I guess I fell off the blogging train . . . again. Maybe I've never actually gotten all the way on! Here's a little status on us. Lonnie is graduating on July 23rd and after that we will be moving back to the TC in WA. I think I hear a few "yeahs" from some of you out there. We are working on getting an apartment near my parent's house and Lonnie will be working for my Dad. He's excited for the job and the opportunity to be around my family a little more. Most of our marriage we've lived closer to his family so this will be a little change. I've already begun packing things (actually, just adding things to boxes I've never unpacked the entire time we've lived in Idaho!!).

I am almost 19 weeks now and we find out what we are having on June 8. I'm very curious to find out if this one is a boy or a girl. McKayla changes her mind every day about whether the baby in mommy's tummy is a bruder or dister. I think I'm looking preggo now but all of my clothes are a little too big so most people must think I'm just getting fat! HA!

McKayla is on a new sleep medication that is like Valium. They also increased the dose on her other medication. This week has been stressful to say the least. Every time they change her meds McKayla gets a little "grumpy". That grumpiness includes aggression, anger, defiance, whining, screaming and general big-time attitude. My patience is wearing thin but thankfully she seems to be having less attitude problems and is starting to be more herself again. I expect another week of craziness before she's completely Kayla again.

Beckham is tolerating a grumpy sister and gives her a run for her money on occasion. He's been getting in all his molars . . . it seems like he's been teething for months. There is only one more molar waiting to push through. Poor little guy.

1 comment:

Scott & Jess said...

I'm so excited for you guys to be moving back, and to get the kids playing together again!!:)