Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just for Carrie

Well, I've put this dress on McKayla a couple of times. She always looks cute in the dress. Last Sunday I dressed her in it specifically so that I could take a picture for you. I even did her hair extra pretty in case you can't tell. However, she was extremely grumpy (see previous post for definition of grumpy) this particular day and we were running late for church. So, I tried to get a picture after church. She looks as frazzled as I felt. I'll try to get a good pic one of these days but for now you'll have to be content with these!!




2 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

Frazzled? I didn't even notice! Haha. Thanks for trying at least. She looks cute and I am sure you tried your best. Life is painful here so this will be short but I love you and appreciate you trying.

Amber Madsen said...

Wow, don't you love those wonderful days when they totally don't cooperate with what you want them to do, UGH! Congrats on Lonnie graduating and moving closer to your fam! I bet you are totally stoaked to be close to family, how long will you be there?