Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where have I been?

Some of you may have been wondering what happened to me since I haven't posted anything for several weeks. We've definitely been busy lately and tired! It's way past my bedtime but here are a few pictures from Easter Weekend. All the pictures loaded in the reverse order (if anyone knows any secrets for fixing that I'd love to know!).

Easter evening we took the kids to the park to play and run off some of the sugar they ate. McKayla loves to hang from the monkey bars but she hates to drop!
Here's Becks on the slide.
McKayla's favorite thing to do is swing, swing, swing!
I just love this picture of Beckham on the toys.
After church we had quite the ordeal getting the kids to take pictures in their nice Easter clothes. Thanks mom . . . they looked adorable despite these horrible pictures.
Mommy, McKayla and Beckham.Kayla Sue

McKayla pretty much dominated the entire egg race on Saturday afternoon and she loved sorting through her loot.
Beckham and Aiden looking for eggs.
Beckham just getting started looking for eggs.

Beckham, Sadie, Aiden and McKayla all waiting for the egg hunt to begin. You know, I feel really blessed. I wanted to do Easter dinner and most of the celebrating on Saturday this year so that Sunday would be more focused on the Savior and so that I wouldn't be in the kitchen all day. The weather was supposed to be rainy but it was absolutely beautiful all afternoon. When our friends went home . . . it started to rain. Coincidence, I think not. We had a fabulous ham and lots of other great food. Sunday we just enjoyed the leftovers. It was a great Easter.


Friday, April 11th. I tried dying eggs with my kids. After 4 cracked eggs I decided to color the eggs and let the kids eat the broken ones. McKayla was afraid to touch.

Beckham took a big old bite, didn't like it and continued to destroy his egg. He squished it and threw it all over the floor. Good times! I'll try to write more soon.

2 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Looks like a fun Easter! Your kids are so cute!!

About the pictures, what I do sometimes when I have a lot is write down the numbers of the pictures I'm going to be using and then load them into the blogger upload place starting from the bottom of my list, that way they end up how I want them. Or if you just upload them however and they're not in the order you want them after they're uploaded, you can just drag them to be above the previous one or below the next one, and then just keep doing that until it's in the right spot (a pain if they're in the complete wrong order but I usually end up having to do it often).

Emily said...

I can't believe how big Beckam is getting! Your kids are so cute! You looked really pretty in your picture Jill. Hope you are all well and happy!
Emily