Sunday, February 15, 2009

All She Wants


So, McKayla is a funny little girl. Her birthday is coming up but so far all she wants are things that I simply cannot give her at this time in her life or possibly ever. For example, since she was a baby she has been fascinated by the mole on my neck. Now she likes to touch it, ask, "What's that?" and then tell me that she wants one, too. She usually asks several times a day. The 2nd thing she really wants is a bra. Yep. I keep trying to tell her that she will get one someday she just needs to grow a little. Unfortunately by the time she actually gets her own bra she probably won't be so excited! Life just isn't fair. Her final request is a tail. I'm sure it seems like a realistic request considering lots of her favorite things have tails . . . dogs, cats, lambs, mice and even Toodee from Yo, Gabba Gabba. No matter how many times she asks, I'm not getting her a tail. She'll thank me for that one later I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those are extremely cute requests. Oh, a bra... to actually want to wear one of these; I wonder what that is like :)

Amber Madsen said...

That is so cute!! What a simple minded little girl, I LOVE IT!

Ben and Alissa said...

Ben read your post first and he told me I had to go read it because it was so cute and funny. What a sweet little girl!