Sunday, September 28, 2008

More time

If I chould have just a little more time I think I could figure this whole thing out. I appreciate all the comments people have left but I'm not quite sure how to respond. I'm also not quite sure how to follow blogs or be more creative on here. I'm sure it's not that hard to figure out but it's a question of time. Time that at the current moment doesn't exist. I think I'll wait until I get back to Rexburg and have Corrine show me! That's the easy way!!

This has been a long week. Lonnie just had his 28th birthday and we celebrated with friends and family. I have pictures to post but again . . . no time. Hopefully later I'll get to it.

McKayla had another seizure last sunday night so we're upping the medicine again. Yuck. It's so stressful to change her dosage. It must of really scared her this time because now she won't go to sleep on her own. I lay with her until she goes to sleep. She still wakes up 3 -6 times a night. Thankfully Beckham is such a good sleeper or I'd be really tired! Ha. I'm sure tired tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I think you should mention changing her meds, sounds like they may not be working. Happy late b-day Lonnie, I hope you had fun! I can't wait to see you Jill!

Corrine said...

see thats a good update! You dont have to always have pictures... if you like your flicker, then I can add a link to the side bar and you can mention in your updates more pictures and share whats going on. I know life gets busy!! :) miss ya!

Jen said...

WAHOOOOO!!!!! You're here!!!! I am sooo excited to see your smooshies and how big they are getting =). If you ever want to respond to a comment I make, you can leave it on one of my posts and I'll get it. I'll do the same with you =). There are lots of fun ideas for blogs, give me a call (509) 981-0388 =).