Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another week goes by . . .

It's hard for me to get on the computer because it's in a little room of a big house where I can't see what mischievious things my children are doing while I type. I'm feeling really tired right now but I wanted to post a few pictures. Last Saturday was my Mother-in-laws birthday and we celebrated by having family over and eating a lot of fried chicken. During the past week McKayla has decided that it is really fun to look at wish books. She especially loves wish books with toys in them but it really doesn't matter; she'll gaze longingly at pocket watches, dog kennels and jewelry as well. Beckham just turned 9 months old. He's got 4 teeth now and is pulling up on everything. Lonnie is still working a ton in the sun but it's starting to get cooler. That's a good thing because it's not so hot . . . a bad thing because we didn't bring any warm clothes. Wal-Mart loves me. I think I am personally keeping them in business! Oh, well, enjoy the pics.


McKayla and her wish book.
Beckham's favorite past time - watching TV with Daddy.
McKayla and Rory at Nana's birthday party.
Beckham on his 9 month birthday.



6 comments:

Corrine said...

ADORABLE!! I cannot believe how much bigger they look and it has only been 2 months! I miss you guys so much!! Is it December, yet? Pssstt.... Come back now! ;)

Cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Her hair is getting so long! I can't believe how big he is, or that he has four teeth, no fair :)

Kari said...

Hey Jilly! I'm so glad you decided to join the blog world! So nice. So are you in Sacramento now? Did I miss something? What about Rexburg? I guess I'm just slow.

Scott & Jess said...

Beckham has grown so much already!! I wish you guys were here, we miss you!!

Camille said...

Hi Jill! Your kids have grown so much, in so little time! I hope you're enjoying the warm weather and time with family. Good news- I had my baby on Sept. 5th, you can check out our blog for some pics, bad news- I have a new VT partner. I haven't met her yet, but I will miss VT with you! Jen and Jamie are doing great though. See you in December!

Noelle said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe your baby is already 9 months. The last time I saw you, you were still pregnant- Crazy!