Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Baby Shower

My Grandma and my Aunt Theresa threw me a beautiful baby shower this past weekend. Grandma served fancy, yummy cookies and ice cream. Yum!
Theresa did a couple of fun games. In the following pics, my friends had to cut a piece of string that represented my circumference. Most people were pretty close . . .
. . . but my friend Alison cut the perfect piece of string. This is me feeling very amazed . . . it was as if she wrapped it around me and then cut it! Amazing.
I received mostly diapers, which is just what I needed!! I also got a few cute little outfits.

I also got two homemade quilts and this Adorable diaper bag. The picture doesn't do it justice but take my word for it - it's super cute!!
Thanks Grandma and Theresa!! Only 3 1/2 weeks to go . . .

2 comments:

Corrine said...

so fun!! it's getting so close! ;) miss ya

Heather said...

Looks like fun! You are such a cute Mommy!!