Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kayla-Sue

Any one who knows my little miss, knows that she's had a lot of problems sleeping. That could be the biggest understatement of all time! She takes a bus to school that pulls up in front of our house at 7:03am . . . that's right. She has to be up, dressed and ready to go. Normally that hasn't been a problem because she has always been awake when I go in to wake her. Lately she's been sleeping when I go in or at least being very quiet under her blankets listening to her glowing seahorse. Well, this morning everything was quiet so I sat on her bed and put my hand on her back to gently wake her. To which she responded in a very low, growl, "Get offa my bed. I tryin' ta sleep." I just started laughing. I'm going to take this as a good sign that the longer she is seizure-free, the more her brain is relaxing and letting her rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Go Kayla!!