Monday, June 8, 2009

Puppy Dog Tails

Well, I just found out that my internet is going to be down for the next 2 days! So, I'm sitting outside of a laundry facility using WIFI to post this. I know - dedicated! We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a boy. I'm very excited because I think that Beckham will be a much easier roommate than McKayla. We are going to name him Liam Scott McGill. So, here are a few pictures from the ultrasound.


Here's his head. His hand and body are in the top right of the photo.


Here's his foot.


Last but not least . . . his manly joy.
I can't really figure out where the rest of the body is but there's an arrow pointing to his little boy parts. :)

4 comments:

Ben and Alissa said...

Congrats you guys! I hope Beckham and Liam are good buddies!!

Looks like you got your header fixed, it is really cute!

CarrieAnne said...

Scott is going to never let it go that you are using his name as the middle name. He will probably dib the baby when it comes out! :)

Scott & Jess said...

I'm so excited it's a boy!! We are building our own little soccer team:)! LOL what Carrie wrote is cracking me up...Scott really does try and dibs everything, watch out Jill!! hehe

joshnmaddiesmum said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for all of you! Can't wait to see you either when you move over our way! We need to plan a lunch or something. Take care.