Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here and there

Well, I haven't updated in a while so I thought I better write something. I'm getting very excited about moving. We officially have 26 days left in Rexburg. I've been packing a box or two every day. Just little things here and there. We have 2 trailers reserved for the trip and just found out that we are officially approved for an apartment a few blocks away from my parents! Yeah! Everything has been falling into place and that's exactly what I've been praying for.

Lonnie has been sick for about 3 weeks. We just found out that he's got a bacterial infection in his tummy area and it's been causing a lot of problems. Luckily things are looking better. He took a medication a few days ago that caused him some serious discomfort today but hopefully got rid of everything causing the problems.

McKayla has been very stubborn lately. That's a shocker for a child who is normally so docile. Insert heavy sarcasm here. We've been going on lots of walks and trips to the park to make her really tired so that she actually sleeps at night. Her favorite thing to do is, "feed him doggie", which translated means walk to the neighbor's dog and pet it. :) She hasn't had a seizure in a while and that's a good thing. I'm hoping it means the seizures are completely under control. We'll see what happens with the stress of the move.

Beckham has been kinda grumpy due to teething and has figured out that screaming will get his sister in trouble even if she didn't do anything. I guess I need to pay attention more to what is going on. He has an obsession with motorcycles and airplanes. He's a funny little boy. When we take him to play at the park he'd rather walk around and drink his sippie cup than play on the toys. Today he found every pine cone in the park and made a little pile. He was so proud.

I am almost 23 weeks now and feeling a little like a chipmunk with my chubby cheeks. Mostly pregnancy treats me well but the heartburn and sciatic pain have started. People are constantly asking me if I'm okay because of wincing when I walk. It kinda feels like all the bones in my lower spine are loose and sliding around. It also feels like a horse kicked my hip and it's super bruised. Waa, waa, waa! This happens every time . . . luckily it goes away as soon as the baby comes out!

No comments: