Saturday, November 27, 2010

My new camera . . . and pictures of fall.

Last Christmas my dad got our family a very nice camera . . . one that I am fully unqualified to have or use!! It has taken me nearly 11 months to figure out how to use it . . . mostly because I couldn't find a full hour of time to watch the instruction DVD and figure out how to turn it on. It's actually a lot of fun to use. A few days ago we were playing outside and these are some of my favorite pics of the kids.

Liam by the tree.
All of the kids were having a blast running around this tree and kicking up the leaves.
Happy Beckham.

Marvin walking on all 4 legs. A few days ago he fell off of his doggy door ramp and broke his leg. He had surgery yesterday and should be fully healed in about a month. Poor little pup. He just wasn't prepared for the Rexburg-dumping of snow we've received in the last 3 days.

My cute little babe.

1 comment:

carroll family said...

Jill, i would love to send you guys a christmas card. Email me with your address...keldonamy@gmail.com. thanks!