Friday, October 8, 2010

Some Newish Pictures

I just have a ton of pictures from the summer that I figured I should post since I'm probably never going to get around to doing a full blog about them. This first picture is Becks. It's not the best quality but he looked so cute this day. He loves getting dressed up fancy! He was so proud of his little gray suit and tie. I just got him some new black church shoes and he is desperate to wear them. Everyday he asks me, "Is it church day?" Sorry kiddo . . . not yet!

In early September Lonnie got to go to a 49ers game in Seattle and came home with new soccer jerseys for everyone . . . well, at least everyone in the photo! The kids were so excited to have a "daddy shirt".
I love this picture of Kayla. It's so rare for her to smile pretty for a picture.
Several times a week we take the kids over to the park to play. Lately they've really been into climbing this big rock. Becks still needs a little help but Kayla climbs it like nothing else. Lonnie is hoping that his rock-climbing buddy Alan will be proud of the following photos.





Kayla gets a fun homework project from school to do with the family. This month the kids got to make crowns and they wore them for days.
Here's my Beckham. He's just such a good boy.

1 comment:

Amber Madsen said...

Alan is DANG proud and a LITTLE jealous! He wishes it was in his backyard.
It's funny that he was sitting RIGHT next to me when I read this. Usually I read blog during naps while Al is at work!!
Your kids are getting so big and cute as EVER!!!