Thursday, September 9, 2010

News

Well, it's about time to let you all know that I'm expecting baby #4. It came as quite a shock. I wanted to say, "How did this happen?!?" but I think I know. Initially I felt a little sick to my stomach. Not that we didn't want another McGill around this place . . . I was just hoping for a little more time to enjoy Liam as a baby. And, I had just gotten up the motivation to really start getting the baby weight off . . . I am due around April 1st (no joke ;) ). They will be about 17 months apart. I'm still slightly terrified at the idea of 4 children not even 5 years apart but I'm trying to have faith that all things happen for a reason and that it will all work out. We are hoping this one will be a girl . . . a sister for Kayla and most likely our last. I've been feeling okay. Very tired and sick to my stomach but manageable. And, that's my news.

7 comments:

Corrine said...

CONGRATS!! I am SO jealous!! We have been trying since May... You are such an amazing women! I know you will do just fine with all 4 kiddos! :)

Ben and Alissa said...

Congrats! You're a great mom and all your kids are lucky to have you! Hope feeling sick doesn't last too long!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I understand what you mean about wanting to enjoy each one as a baby for as long as possible.

I was the only girl with 2 brothers -- I prayed and prayed for a girl when my mom was expecting #4. And it was a girl! Here's hoping the same result for McKayla!

Anonymous said...

Only because you know me so well...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

But really, Congratulations!! I know it's scary and you will have quite a few scary moments throughout your pregnancy, but put your faith in the Lord that everything will work out.

If you need pointers... I'm entering that 4 kids under 5 stage in 14 days!!!!

Call me if you need to talk/cry/vent/whatever! Love you!!

Amber Madsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That will be so fun for your kids to be so close in age!!! It may be tough, but you will enjoy it!!!! Hopefully Kayla will get a sister!!!!

Robert and Lisa said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to catch up with you and your family. Good luck with this pregnancy. Please tell Lonnie we say hello!

lovecat said...

Hi Jill, Its Jennifer, Michael's wife. I just wanted to drop in and say hi and thanks for the beautiful comment you left on my blog. Congratulations on baby #4! It will be great. My little sister and I are about that far apart. It was hard for my mom but I think most of the difficulty came from the fact that we were both girls and drama queens! lol
You will do great and they will play together and keep each other entertained. :)