Sunday, August 8, 2010

The kids finished up their swimming lessons this week. I was really impressed at how well they both did. Kayla was a brave little fish as always but I thought Beckham would have been more scared. I think he followed McKayla’s lead. I can tell that he has learned not to be so afraid of the water. He is even letting me pour water over his head in the bath now.

Cousins: Josh, Jackson, Beckham and Kayla
Liam waiting for the big kids to be done.

Andrew waiting for the big kids to be done.

Sweet success . . . we finished!

Friday night we went to the annual Pasco Stake picnic. The kids had a blast. We got Subway for dinner and they loved getting to go on the water slide and bounce houses. One funny thing about Beckham, after finishing dinner he took off his pants to get his swim trunks on. But, he decided to go potty before getting dressed. He nearly peed on the blanket! It was embarrassing and funny because I’m sure people noticed what he did. Oh, well . . . you only get to be 2 once.

No comments: